In delivering our video productions services, Sous Productions keep in mind a number of important issues.
1. Not everyone is familiar with video production so we need to make it easy.
2. Planning & preparation is key to success so we need to ensure it is covered.
3. When cost is an issue, we can help reduce your budget by enabling you to do elements of the project in house.
When you first contact us, we want to quickly get to the point we can help you. We don’t expect you to have your brief completely figured and we know your going to want to understand the costs involved pretty early on.
We want to handle any concerns and apprehension you might have such as price, time-scales, complexity etc. From there we can develop at least a budget range to check it is line with your expectations.
From there we would ideally meet or have a telephone discussion so that we can establish the video production brief in more detail and find out if the budget needs to be modified. We will provide guidance on how the brief can be amended and explain the impacts of any changes.
The following approach is designed to help you with each and every one of those points if required.
- Establish initial brief & provide budget estimate
- Complete questionnaire to identify detail of brief
- 30 minute review conversation
- Production brief sign off
- Crew and equipment arrive to film
- Post production edit
- Review of edits and sign off
- Receive link to hosted video within 1 WEEK